Saturday, November 10, 2012

Talking NBA on a Saturday with C.j. Silas live on ESPN 1280

I had to get up extra early this morning because I had to drive to the annual Straight Down Fall Classic golf tournament in San Luis Obispo. When I got there it was thirty-three degrees outside so I woke up pretty quickly. Once we got the show started eventually C.j. gave me a chance to talk and this time we broke down some recent Lakers news, specifically the Mike Brown firing. I have the audio below me here if you want to listen.

Overall it was a great day I met some people that I looked up to like Gary McCord, Fred Couples, and Ricky Barnes and at the same time I was able to continue my dream of one day being a talk show host

 


Clip of the day...

I love Louis CK is says it how it is and he's saying a lot of things that are related to one of my podcasts a few weeks back. This video is great and check out his other standup on there if you haven't already.

















No comments:

Post a Comment