Saturday, November 17, 2012

Nov 17 With C.j. Silas

What are you thankful for? That was the main question being asked during this weeks addition of the C.j. Silas Show. I had two segments with C.j. this time around and I can't tell you how thankful I am for that. Just to think about a year ago I thought it was impossible to get involved with radio and now I'm on the air, its unbelievable and I am truly grateful.

 These two clips below don't contain a lot of sports content, but I am happy that I was able to post them because I feel like I'm finding my voice. I heard myself the last few weeks and I made some adjustments and this time around I feel like I sound clearer and a little more like myself. Still trying to get the funny out, but that will come with time.


 

Clip of the day...




Broadcasting at El Rancho
Marketplace off Five Cities
C.j. and I at the Straight
Down Fall Classic











No comments:

Post a Comment